Updated: Feb 5
Make the most of winter by participating in endless activities around Minneapolis...
1. Snowshoeing; Theodore Wirth Park, Fort Snelling State Park, Mississippi River Gorge Regional Park, and Minnehaha Creek offer snowshoeing trails. All located within miles of the University of Minnesota Campus.
2. Skiing/ Snowboarding; Hyland Hills Ski Area, Buck Hill, Afton Apls, and Wild Mountain are a few resorts within a short drive. Check for college student deals on lift tickets!
3. Ice skating; sharpen your skates because there are endless outdoor rinks around Minneapolis.
4. Broom ball; consider joining a broom ball league. No experience necessary!
5. And last but not least... dream of SPRING. As much as we love Minnesota winters, they do tend to overstay their welcome - but that makes us appreciate those Minnesota SUMMERS even more!